Well, it has been another busy, fun, challenging week but it was all good!
1. Thankful for my family being present , healthy, and pleasant
2. Thankful for all the support and encouragement from them to get my novel almost completed
3. Able to cook and bake without any hassles – and it all turned out well
4. Our new event this morning “Give Back Family Fun Run/Walk” went well. Small turnout but everyone was excited and inspired!
5. Able to take care of some bills that had been nagging me! Thank You, Lord, for all Your blessings!
I’ve decided to combine the weekend days into one post. It’s been a busy weekend and the rapidly changing weather just made it all the more interesting!
1. Hubby drove me to a seminar because it was so icy, I couldn’t get to my car
2. Finally had a guest join us at the seminar
3. Found plenty of time to write
4. Bought some great Christmas gifts for our granddaughter
5, My Cleveland Browns won
6. Took a quick run after church – it was 60 degrees!
It has been a great week!
I am grateful for the beautiful snow and that it is melting because the weather is warming up;
found a new magazine that I forgot had come in the mail;
able to take a short run before writing this evening!
Okay, so I’m not doing very well blogging every day. But, there are things everyday that I am thankful for!
1. My daughter treated me to lunch this week – a major surprise, even got an appetizer!
2.Videos of my granddaughter doing anything – she loves to dance and kick her little soccer ball.
3. Tried a new recipe last night – turned out pretty well. Lots of veggies!
4. Just to stay balanced, have a new chocolate recipe to try tonight.
5. Family, friends, meeting new people!
Well, I have not been very good about checking in here over the weekend – so busy, hubby’s birthday, lots of writing, and LOTR was on yesterday (the entire trilogy). So, here’s my list for the weekend:
1. Even though I’m not caught up on my writing, the story is going well and I’m finding research to add depth.
2. One weekly obligation ended on a high note and frees up more time for writing.
3. Birthday celebrations – we make a big deal over b-days so my hubby had to endure the constant Happy Birthday week cheers for days on end! Glad I could take him out for his choice for dinner and get his fav dessert – ice cream cake.
4. Snow finally arrived over night. It’s quite lovely and I’m glad that I don’t have to go out in it. It is plenty enjoyable from inside.
5. Brownies baking in the oven for later, yum!
It has been a busy week, I’m surprised constantly by how quickly time seems to pass. Maybe it’s just because I’m older.
1. While it is colder,I’m thankful that we don’t have snow yet,
2. I’m thankful that my daughter and I share so much in common – we have fun together.
3. Being home where it is quiet and warm – for the Lord’s protection all day.
Today’s list has one item:
Thank You to all the men and women who have served in our nation’s military. I look at the flag every day and thank GOD that I live in this country and have the freedoms afforded by your sacrifices. May GOD bless you all.