Well, I have not been very good about checking in here over the weekend – so busy, hubby’s birthday, lots of writing, and LOTR was on yesterday (the entire trilogy). So, here’s my list for the weekend:
1. Even though I’m not caught up on my writing, the story is going well and I’m finding research to add depth.
2. One weekly obligation ended on a high note and frees up more time for writing.
3. Birthday celebrations – we make a big deal over b-days so my hubby had to endure the constant Happy Birthday week cheers for days on end! Glad I could take him out for his choice for dinner and get his fav dessert – ice cream cake.
4. Snow finally arrived over night. It’s quite lovely and I’m glad that I don’t have to go out in it. It is plenty enjoyable from inside.
5. Brownies baking in the oven for later, yum!