Today is Sunday. This means that I spent the morning at church, serving in children’s ministry and am now suffering through another Browns’ game that they should be winning outright. Anyway, there are many more good things for me to focus on.
1. After weeks of searching, I finally found some important papers. Thank you GOD!
2. I am able to share my love of football with my brothers. Amazingly, even though we follow different teams, we are all frustrated today. Well, they say misery loves company. It’s nice knowing that it’s not just my team.
3. Planned meals for weekend so I have time to write. So far, so good and less stress. Maybe there is something to this planning bit…I should do that more often.
4. Contact with good friend from church who moved to Texas – so glad they are getting settled and doing well.
5. Slept very well last night, enjoyed my extra hour of rest.